Sunday 5 August 2018



The Museum of Miniature Found Objects is embarking on an adventurous programme of school holiday activities this month, for youngsters aged 3 to 15. 'Curating for the Under-10s' will begin with a look at how to build a museum collection and a brand simultaneously.* And an exciting new venture this year is the revolving display in the foyer, put together over the course of the season by our young attendees. On display currently is 'Museums: A Death Machine?' by Raoul Gadge (aged 9).

*Early bird discount still available!
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 
Found object:
= red ball: 10.39am, Friday 21 October 2017, Platform 15, Victoria Station, London (appears green in the photograph).

1 comment:

  1. Dear Dr van Buren, please help me. I had a nightmare last night that you refused one of my submissions. I said to you that I could not possibly use any time but MMFO time and you said that my submission would be a fake and you would crush it. In my nightmare Einstein had given me two clocks for my birthday. I'd left one outside the MMFO on Great Russell St and set off eastward with the other in my spaceplane very very fast. At 12:00 local time - when MMFO time was 12:01 - I happened to intercept a flying snuff box. I wanted to submit the snuff box to you but I did not know what time I should record for it. If I do not use MMFO time that will be an insult to the Museum but if I do use MMFO time you will say Im a cheat and crush my snuff box. Is it a 12:00 or a 12:01 or neither or both? Please advise me what to do. Yours ever, Edith Smith.

    ReplyDelete